CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 5, 2007

ONE STEP CLOSER TO FINDING MY FAMILY!





I am so confused! My foster mom took me to the vet today so that I could get fixed. Even I could have told her that I wasn't broken! Atleast, I got a car ride out of it!
Everyone at the vet's office said that I was a great patient! They really love me! BUT...what's not to love?

My foster fur sister, Mallory, snuck into the little human's room and grabbed a stuffed buddy for me. My oldest Setter sister, Cali, has been my bodyguard! They snuggled in bed with me and they even gave me extra space! What great nurses!

I wish they would have been on duty when my "other" nurse came in and covered me with Elmo "Boo Boo Stickers". Most people call them bandaids, but I know NEVER to argue with this 2 year old! She is the source of yummy things that fall from her plate!

0 comments: