CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

ALWAYS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR BIRDS!


Yesterday, I left Michigan and went to Camp IBR for a week. I am going to get another opinion on my itchy skin. My skin and fur are looking much better but I still scratch a bunch! Heck, I'll do anything and go anywhere for a car ride! The other 3 fur kids in my foster family came along for the ride. Dorothy is also staying in Illinois to see the wonderful IBR vets! I hope they can help her too. I love to run in the yard with her and look for birds. Cali and Mallory also came along because they are high maintenance and wouldn't stop whining! Honestly, that's not my style!


OH! A bird! Another one! Oh boy...a whole flock! Hey, where'd they go? Hey, can someone turn this car around?


Okay, I have got a lot of work to do! This is SERIOUS business! Too many birds to watch and not enough time! I need to sharpen my skills because I heard that I am going to Seneca to be tested on birds on my last day at Camp IBR!

0 comments: